Professional Window Cleaning / Window Washing Services
When residential clients get their exterior and interior windows cleaned, Window Butler cleans their window screens for free.
Window Butler provides professional exterior and interior window cleaning services, as well as screen cleaning services. We use only the highest quality mops and squeegees, as well as the most advanced water-fed pole with a 4 stage filtration system to provide perfectly clean windows with no streaks or water spots. All the soaps and chemicals used by Window Butler are eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Window Butler cleans thousands of residential homes a year and with all these happy customers we’ve perfected our window cleaning techniques. Some customers prefer just having their exterior windows cleaned while others get exterior and interior windows cleaning. When a residential customer gets exterior and interior windows cleaned, we include the screen cleaning for free as part of the package.
Many competitors only clean residential windows using a water-fed pole and without a 4 stage water filtration system, whereas at Window Butler we prefer the up close and personal cleaning of the windows and frames. We use our 4-step window cleaning process to give you the cleanest possible glass and frames. Using only a water-fed pole method means that stubborn debris will not be scraped off leaving your window not perfectly cleaned. We use the water-fed pole method as well, but we only use it when the window is too dangerous for us to reach by hand.
Benefits and Reasons for using Window Butler Window Cleaning Services
- Window cleaning should be done twice a year, but at a minimum of once a year to prevent the window from getting damaged. Windows can become permanently stained and fragile if they go years without being maintained and cleaned.
- It improves the overall look of your home, increasing the property value and helps with resale value on a property that is on the market.
- Removing the grime off of windows have been proven to help keep the interior of your home cooler, this is because the grime on the glass absorbs the UV rays and causes the glass to become a lot hotter in the summer months.
- Some customers prefer doing the interior windows because they are easy to access, but for exterior windows it’s best to leave that work for the professionals. Window Butler employees are fully trained at working at heights safely so you don’t have to put yourself at risk.
- While we are doing the work we keep track of damaged, cracked, and broken window glass and frames and report those details to the customer.
- Clean windows bring in more light and give you a clear beautiful view of the outdoors. Your windows will be so clear you will forget there is even glass there.
Window Butler’s 4-Step Residential Window Cleaning Process
1 We use a soapy mop to wet and scrub the window frame and glass to release grime, debris, grease, etc.
2 We scrape off any tape, stickers, paint, and stubborn debris with a specially designed window scraper that cannot damage or scratch the glass. Many window cleaning companies skip this step and do not remove stubborn debris. This is the Window Butler advantage.
3 The window is squeegeed with high quality rubber that removes 99.9% of the debris and water from the pores of the glass. Leaving perfectly clean and clear glass.
4 Window frames, sills, tracks, and the glass edges are all wiped clean and dried, leaving your windows and frames looking brand new.
Screen Cleaning Services
Screen cleaning is many times forgotten by clients or not requested, but often times require more attention than the windows. When getting your windows cleaned but do not clean the screens, the screens are put back on the window frame which dirties the window again and obstructs the clean view. Cleaning the screen doesn’t only improve the overall look of the window; it also preserves the strength of the screen reducing the chance of it become fragile and breaking.
When screen cleaning we remove the screen and brush the whole screen on both sides with soap and water; then clean and dry the frame and mesh with a microfiber cloth. Afterwards we will put them back on the window frame they came from.
Get a free quote today!
Window Butler offers FREE no-obligation estimates for your project!